tiistai 6. toukokuuta 2014

Converse campaign at Bethnal Green

I had one of the most exciting weekends this spring, when I was doing my work placement with photographer Victor Frankowski. He was working for Converse campaign #sneakersclash and he photographed four university students making graffitis at Bethnal Green, London. I had really good time that weekend. People were really nice and atmosphere was so relaxed. And what was the most important, I learned new stuff from Victor. I wish him good luck in the future!

































Yksi hauskimmista viikonlopuista tänä keväänä oli, kun pääsin työharjoitteluun valokuvaaja Victor Frankowskin mukaan. Hän kuvasi neljää opiskelijaa tekemässä graffiteja Lontoon Bethnal Greenissä. Tapahtuma oli osa Conversen #sneakersclash-kampanjaa. Tapasin tosi mukavia ihmisiä ja koko viikonloppu meni rennoissa tunnelmissa. Ja tärkeintä kaikista oli, että opin uusia asioita, kun seurasin Victorin työskentelyä. Toivotan onnea hänelle tuleviin projekteihin!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti